Friday, November 27, 2009
Gobble, Gobble!!!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving here at the Hoerth House!!! We pray that you all enjoyed your day with family and friends. We had a quiet day at home and I cooked our dinner. We decorated our house for Christmas, which has become one of our favorite holiday traditions. Here are some pictures of our day......ENJOY!!!
Me revealing my delicious feast......Jason insisted that I wear the apron for this shot.:0)
Carter was VERY excited about our Thanksgiving meal. He may have out eaten Jason and I!!!!
Jack was excited about turkey!!!
Eating all that Thanksgiving food makes everyone goofy!!!
Me and Jack......this was right before the fit he threw about having to try 1 green bean. We are such mean parents!!!
Jason taking the traditional Thanksgiving Day nap.:0)
"The stockings were hung on the doorway with care......" We don't have a chimney, so that's how our version of the story goes.:0)
Jack was SO excited about "helping" with the decorating.:0)
Jason and the boys putting ornaments on our tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment