Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas In Nebraska

We had a great time visiting Jason's parents in Nebraska after Christmas. We had a lot of time to just spend time together and relax. I sort of took a picture-taking vacation while were there so I didn't get a ton of pictures. Here are soem of the ones that I did take:

Jack is ready for some bowling!!!
Daddy trying to show Jack the right way to throw the ball.....he reverted back to his shot putt technique anyway.:0)

Carter taking a shot at the pins.


Check out Jason's form!!! He could go pro!!!



Jason with his dad....they both really enjoyed all the time they got to sepnd together.:0)




Delvin taking a shot.



Carter decided to keep score the old-fashioned way.



Jack wanted to "keep score" just like his older brother.:0)



Jack is ready for his next turn.



There it goes.....how many pins will he get this time???



Jack's Store.......formally Carter's Store until Jack took it over this year.:0)



Daddy and Jack playing "store". This was by far Jack' favorite thing to do while at Grandpa and Grandma Hoerth's house.:0)

No comments: