Saturday, September 26, 2009

Flag Football

Carter started flag football several weeks ago. I brought our camera to his first game last week and the battery died after I took the first picture.:( I made sure that it was charged for his game this past week and took plenty of pictures to make up for it.:0) Carter is having a great time. He has the same coach that he had for Upward basketball last winter and he has a great group of kids on his team. He is one of 3 kids that rotates playing QB and he has made some great passes. He also played REALLY well on defense this week. Enjoy the pics!!!

Carter and his team putting on their flag belts.

We brought chalk to help keep Jack busy.:0)

Team huddle


Carter getting ready to "tackle" a member of the opposing team. There's really no tackling...just flag pulling.



"Cheese!!!"


Carter as QB waiting to see if his receiver catches his pass.


More team talk in the huddle.


Me and The Stink enjoying the game.:0)


Carter waiting for the play to start.


Running after another opponent.

No comments: