Friday, October 9, 2009

Jack's Drawing

For a while now I've been trying to get Jack interested in drawing actual pictures rather than just coloring and scribbling. Of course, any time I ask him to draw a picture his immediate answer is "No, I can't" (we've been trying to work on not saying "I can't" too). The other night he was making a birthday card for my mom and I overheard him say "Here's a head and two eyes and a mouth and some eyebrows......". I looked over at his drawing and sure enough, he had drawn a little person!!! I was so excited that I took a picture of it to show all of you.:0) Here it is:


It actually looks like a person......head, eyes, mouth, arms and legs. I think he got overwhelmed with all my praise and picture-taking because after a while he scribbled over his little person.:0) That's The Stink we know and love!!!

No comments: