Saturday, December 12, 2009

Carter's 1st Dance

Carter had his first school dance last night. It is REALLY hard for us to believe that he is old enough to go to dances already.....but he is. There were tons of kids there and they were all so dressed up. All the girls had on dressy dresses and had their hair all done. It was like a mini-prom!!! Carter had a great time with all of his buddies, dancing and goofing around. I think the highlight of the night for him was getting to drink soda.:0) He said that he didn't dance with any girls (I wasn't at all disappointed by this!!) but that maybe he would next time.:0) Here are some pics of his big night:


All dressed up and ready to boogy!!!


This is what Jack did when we asked him to take a picture with his brother.:0)


Daddy and Carter

My 3 handsome guys.:0)




Carter with his best bud, Max, at the dance.



Jack showing off his dance moves. He was very upset when we ahd to leave.
I think he gets his moves from his dad!!!:0)



No comments: