Jason, Jack and I went to Carter's Christmas program this morning. They have both a morning and evening performance. Jack and I will be going again tonight but Jason is doing our church's Advent service and won't be able to come with us. Carter has one of the main parts in the musical and has been working really hard on learning his lines. I know that this is going to sound extra sappy but when he got on stage for the first time this morning, I almost cried because of how proud I was of him. He did a phenomenal job and we are so very, very proud of him!!!! Unfortunately, I won't be able to post a video of his performance because of privacy issues with all of the other kiddos from school in the video but you can take my word for it that all the students did a great job!!!:0)
No comments:
Post a Comment