Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Strike!!!

Last week when Jason was out of town, my good friend Tiff and I took our boys bowling. They were all very excited to go bowling together and we had a great time!!! We pretty much had the whole bowling alley to ourselves which is always good when you have 4 crazy boys!!!:0) Here are some pics of our bowling adventure:

Our "Crazy Crew"......Max, Jack, Jake, and Carter.


Jack found the perfect ball!!!

Carter and Jake checking out the score keeping board.


Check out that form!!!


Jack waiting patiently to see how many pins his ball knocks down.:0)


Max and Jack waiting for the ball to come up the chute......I think this entertained them more thatn the bowling!!!


Gotta love the tongue!!!:0)


Aren't these the cutest little shoes!?!?!? The right one kept coming undone which only added to their character.:0)

Carter's "big boy" shoes aren't nearly as cute but I needed a pic of them as well.:0)


This is his new obligatory smile....I really have to nag to get a "real" smile out of him.

Such concentration!!!

And the wind up.......

Check out Max's excellent bowling form!!!:0)


Tiff showing Jake how it's done.:0)


Just too cute.:0)


Me and Carter (with an actual "real" smile)


Jack getting ready to let his ball loose!!!

There it goes.....


"Oh.....so close!!!"

The final scores......even with bumpers, I barely managed to break 100!!!

Max enjoying his post-bowling ice cream at DQ.:0)


Jack, Jake, and Carter enjoying their ice cream cones.:0)

No comments: