Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tee Time

A couple of years ago, a family from our church who is really into golf gave us two sets of clubs that they didn;t use anymore (1 adult and 1 junior set). Carter got his set out several days ago (aftr watching the Masters w/ Jason) and has been practicing his swings in the backyard with wiffle golf balls. Jack loves to watch Carter and "help" him with his clubs and finding the balls so when we were at Wal-Mart yesterday, I let him pick out his own little set of golf clubs (no, I'm not one of those moms who buys her child something every time we're at the store.....he had Easter money from G-Pa and G-Ma Nickelson.:0) Anyway......after lunch yesterday we took the new clubs outside and Jack gave them a try. Here are some pics:


Heading out to the course......just another good thing about having a big yard.:0)

He made birdie!!!!

Posing for a pic.....I think galoshes might be the next bog thing in golf fashion!!! The dot on his forehead is a sticker....he was decorating both of our faces earlier.:0)


Check out that swing!!! I think we have a pro on our hands!!!



Heading to the next hole. He would hit a ball from one spot in the yard and then caddy his clubs to a new place to "tee off" (I didn't teach him this so he must have picked it up from TV or from watching Carter)


I love how he sticks his tongue out for better concentration.:0)


Look out PGA, here's your next big star!!!!

No comments: