Carter played in his first Upward flag football game on Saturday. He wasn't able to play in the first game because he had just had 4 teeth pulled the day before and there weren't games on Easter weekend. This is the first year for our church to have the Upward program and so far it is going very well. The kids seem to be having a great time at practices and games and the coaches seem to be getting the hang of the program. Here are some pictures of Carter's 1st game:

Playing defense.

I love this one of him watching from the sidelines.:0)

Getting some last minute advice from Coach.

More defense.......his favorite.

Very intense.:0)

"Coach, I got the flag!!!"

Jack had a great time watching Carter play.:0)
(yes, that is a winter coat he is wearing......it was very chilly!!!)

Daddy enjoying the game.:0)

Me and my Jack boy......I just want to kiss that sweet little face all over!!!!

After a while, Jack got bored with the game and entertained himself by picking grass.:0)

"Look at the pretty grass, Mommy!!!"
Carter had a great game and Jason, Jack and I enjoyed watching him play. We're lookng forward to the rest of the season!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment