Wednesday, October 15, 2008
First Post
So, I've finally decided to hop on the blogging bandwagon and create a blog about our crazy life. Carter is at school right now and Jack is taking a much-needed, long nap. Jack and I had Kindermusik this morning. I don't know if Kindermusik is something just here in PA or not, but for those of you who don't know what it is, I'll tell you. Jack's class is a 45-minute class for 18mo.-3 1/2 year olds where we explore different kinds of music, movement, rhythms, etc. His teacher, Miss Samantha is amazing and Jack has a bit of a crush on her. We sing all kinds of crazy songs, play instruments, listen to stories, and move around and play. He loves class and often sings the songs throughout the day. I hope to be able to continue to do Kindermusik with him until he can go to preschool next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Kara,
What a great webpage you've designed. Thanks for sharing your family with us. Loved the pouting picture...that's a keeper!
Post a Comment