Thursday, October 23, 2008

So Blessed!!

Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of breaking up fighting brothers, "reasoning with" a hard-headed 3-year-old, and trying to get homework done, I tend to lose sight of how greatly God has blessed me. Well, today all 3 of my "boys" helped to remind me.:0)

First, Jack and I got to spend the whole day together at home. We had no errands to run, appointments to get to, or classes to attend. We got to stay home and just play. Here are a couple of videos of things that we did:

"How to Exert Energy When Stuck Inside!!"




"Master Artist At Work"


Then, Jason came home for lunch with this adorable basket of white daisies for me. And here's the kicker.....he got them for no other reason than "just because". He reminded me of how blessed I am to have such a wonderful, sweet husband.:0)


Then, this evening, Carter did a great job studying for two tests that he has tomorrow and I was reminded of how blessed I am to have such a bright little boy who enjoys learning and who loves going to school each day. I am SO blessed!!!

No comments: