Saturday, October 18, 2008

T.G.I.F.

I love Fridays!! Mostly because it is my hubby's day off and we get to spend the day with him.:0) Yesterday, he actually had to go into work to do chapel for the day school, so I took Jack for a much-needed haircut. It's amazing how quickly his hair grow and how crazy it gets when it is longer!! Here are before and after shots:











When we were done with the haircut and Jason came home fro doing chapel, we headed down to the Pittsburgh Mills. Jason and I got coffee from Seattle's Best in Borders (I LOVE their peppermint mochas!!) and took Jack to play on the indoor playground in the mall. Jack had a great time playing and we got to relax and enjoy our yummy coffee.:0)

Carter started flag football at the YMCA last night. Jason took Jack with him to Lowe's so that I could stay at practice and be the embarrassing mom taking pictures on the sidelines.;0) Carter's team name is the Patriots, which he was thrilled about. Even though we live in Steelers' Country, he insists that his favorite team is the Patriots......who knows why?!? Anyway, he did a great job at practice and is very excited about their first game next week.



No comments: