Jack sitting in the dentist's chair by himself. This is an improvement over his visit 6 months ago when he wouldn't sit in the chair at all.
This is how we ended up once Miss Jane (the hygienist) wanted to look at his teeth. He was a bit scared of the tooth polisher/brush but he let her count, brush, and check his teeth. YEAH!!!
Jack thought "Mr. Thirsty" was pretty cool!!!:0)
Carter in the dentist's chair giving me that "Mom.....why are you taking my picture?!?!" look.:0)
Dr. Kim had to pull one of Carter's baby teeth that was getting in the way of his permanent coming in. He was a real trooper!!!:0)
Jack was so excited to get to pick out a new tooth brush although I'm pretty sure he was more excited about the M & M's I told him I would buy him if he sat in the chair and let them brush his teeth. Sometimes bribery is just necessary!!!:0)Dr. Kim (our dentist) said that both boys' teeth look great.....no cavities!!! YEAH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment