Saturday, June 6, 2009

On the Computer and At the Ballfield

Jack had never played games on the computer before until he tried a couple at his friends Jake and Max's house. We hadn't done them with him because I felt like it was another thing that I would need to sit down with him to do and I feel like he needs to improve on playing independently sometimes. There are some days when its seems like he just will not play by himself and needs my constant attention. Anyway.....because he enjoyed the games at his friends' house, we decided to get one out that Carter had when he was little. It is a "Pooh" game that teaches colors, letters, numbers, shapes, etc. Jack loved it and picked up on it so quickly. I'm always amazed at how quickly children learn to use computers.

Playing the "Pooh" game with Daddy.

He looks so darn cute with his little hand on the mouse.:0)

Every time he would do the activity correctly, we would cheer and clap for him. He loved that, of course.!!!:0)


Carter had a BB game last night. The weather was fairly crummy.......too cold for me. Jack and I stayed for about an hour and then came home. The game ended up lasting longer than usual so I was glad that I had brought him home and put him to bed. Carter had a great time, of course and is looking forward to another game later this morning.

Warming up in the outfield.



Jack playing with his "stuff" on the bleachers. He has to take "stuff" with him every time we got somewhere in the car. Just another peculiar thing about our Stink.:0)



Such a sweet face!!!:0)


Throwing balls with his teammates to warm up.


Carter up to bat.


Jack and Daddy hangin' out at the game.

No comments: