Friday, July 31, 2009

Answered Prayers

Early last week, I was doing my monthly self breast exam (so so so so important, ladies!!!!) and found a small lump in one of my breasts. I got in to see my doctor a couple of days later and she confirmed that I did indeed have a lump. She gave me an order for a mammogram and ultrasound of that breast. I just went yesterday for the two tests and everything came back normal. Praise be to God!!! I know that He would have been with me no matter what the outcome, which was a HUGE comfort to me, but needless to say I am thrilled that everything is alright. Thank you so much to those of you who knew about the tests and were praying for me. I could feel the prayers as I was having the tests done....very little anxiety and a definite sense of peace.:0)

1 comment:

The Malones said...

I am so glad everything is okay! Love ya!