Sunday, July 19, 2009

Too sweet not to share.:0)

The boys and I joined Jason at church last night for the Saturday evening service. During the Lord's Prayer, I looked down at Jack and saw him saying the words along with us. Then I heard his precious voice reciting the prayer with us and almost started crying. How sweet to hear your precious children who are a gift from God himself saying the Lord's Prayer.:0)

Then after communion, we went to sit back down in our pew and Jack immediately came up to me, placed his hand on my forehead and said a blessing over me like Pastor Barry and Jason do to all the children at communion. Then he went over to Carter and blessed him as well.

Sometimes in the hustle and bustle and craziness that can be our life, I forget just how precious of a gift our children are. It's times like last night that remind me that our children are God's first and foremost and it is our responsibilty to raise them as He wants us to raise them. What an AWESOME honor and responsbility!!!:0)

No comments: