Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"Workin' At The Carwash...."

Jason was out washing the cars the other night and Jack wanted to "help" him (he LOVES anything pertaining to water). After the big cars were washed, we got Jack's car out so he could give it a good cleaning. He LOVED it and I LOVED it because it kept him occupied for a long time. Definitely a new summer time activity for us.:0)

His favorite part- dipping the sponge in the soapy water.


Notice how soaked he is.....I didn't think he was going to get this wet or I would have put swimming trunks on him.:0)

Hard at work!!


The interior needed a good scrub down as well.:0)


He had to make sure to get every nook and cranny!!!


The boy would probably get in the bucket of water if he would fit.:0)


There was more soapy water on him and the ground than on the car.:0)


Hard at work getting his car shiny and clean....just like Daddy does it!!!

No comments: