Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We Need a Pitcher......

Carter had a baseball game tonight and, of course, the one time I wasn't obsessive and didn't bring one or both of our cameras, he pitched!!! He isn't one of the teams normal pitchers and we definitely had no idea that his coach would put him in tonight. I was so nervous for him because I could tell that he was nervous and just wanted to do a good job. He did great!!! He walked two kids, got two hits off of him, and struck out two kids. Pretty stinkin' good for his very first time!!! I was SO proud of him that I teared up and had to keep myself from crying.......what an emotional, proud mommy I am!!:0) I vow right now to NEVER leave the house again without some type of camera with me because I don't want to miss a moment like that again.

I'll leave you all with a little "Jack Funny".......Jack REALLY does not like getting his toenails cut. You would think that we are amputating his toes every time we try to cut his nails.......there's LOTS of screaming, crying, pleading involved EVERY time we cut them. Tonight I told Jack that we were going to cut his toenails and through uncontrolled sobbing he said, "No, you no cut my toenails!!! I need to go to bed!!!". The child would actually rather be put to bed than take 2 minutes to get his toenails cut. What a goof!!!:0)

No comments: