Jack preparing me a meal with the play food in the nursery.
I find it pretty ironic that the son of a dietitian would serve this "meal" of cake, cookies, and brownies.:0) There is a lone slice of melon and a glass of milk so maybe he has learned a little bit from me.:0)

Later, Jack added bowling pins and a few other items to his "meal". I asked him if we were going to eat the bowling pins and he started laughing and said, "No, we no EAT the bowling pins!! They too yucky!!!"

Carter guarding his man during practice!!

Carter's team learning plays from the coach.
Jack and I have been stuck in the house more than usual the past couple of weeks because of the snow and cold temperatures which has led to some major cabin fever. So this morning we headed up to the mall. They have a play area for kids with all sorts of toys, slides, playhouses, etc. We were the only ones there so Jack had the whole place to himself. We played for a while and then did some shopping that I've been meaning to get done. Miraculously (sp?), Jack was really pretty good while I did my shopping. No screaming, crying, running away, etc. It was quite nice for a change!!:0)
Jack taking my order at the "restaurant" window.
Playing the ring toss game. He thinks it's hilarious when I throw and miss.:0)
Climbing up the big truck.
Walking down the "stairs" on the big truck.
What a cheese ball!!!
This toy is really cool!! You sit on the little scooter and ride down the track like a roller coaster.
And then, at least if you're Jack, after you ride down the track you dramatically fall off the scooter onto the floor.:0)
No comments:
Post a Comment