Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fun In The Snow??? Part 2

On Saturday Jason decided that he wanted to take the boys out in the snow. Why he chose the 20 degree day rather than the 40-50 degree day we had the day before is beyond me. He guilted me into going out with them saying that he couldn't possibly handle both boys sledding in the snow by himself. If I didn't go out, one of them would have to stay in. It worked and I grudgingly got ready to go outside. We all bundled up and headed over to church where there is a good sledding hill. There is also a wicked wind that comes up that said hill and after 10-15 minutes we were all ready to come back home. Carter got a few rides in but Jack wouldn't have anything to do with the sled (surprise, surprise!!). So far I'd say we're 0-2 in the "having fun in the snow" department.:0)

My "boys" all bundled up and ready for some sledding!! We actually got gloves on Jack.:0)

Jason pushing Carter down the hill. This sled is mine from when I was a kid. I think I got it when I was 6 or 7. It's seen it's fair share of snowy hills!!

Carter trudging back up the hill.....definitely the worst part about sledding.:0)

Jack finally found a patch of snow that he could walk on without falling in up to his knees.:0)




Jack's chubby little cheeks always get so rosy on cold days.:0)



Carter is all smiles even though we were all freezing!!!

And a parting shot of the happy (freezing) couple.:0)




No comments: