I have felt like a really bad mom lately because we have had snow on the ground for weeks now and I haven't taken the boys out once in it. I am not at all a snow fan and really dislike temps below 40 degrees. So, when Jack woke up from his nap yesterday asking to go outside I didn't have the heart to say "no". I had to make sure that he understood that he would have to wear his boots and snowsuit because most days he has a fit if you even suggest the idea. He tentatively put them on but would have nothing to do with gloves or mittens. We went outside and after being out for about 5-10 minutes, his little hands were beet red. I told him that he had to put gloves or mittens on or we would have to go inside. He chose to go in. I wasn't really too heart broken.:0)


I kept asking him to look at the camera. He was yelling "NO!!!" at me in this picture.:0)

Filling a big bowl with snow using a tiny rake....not very efficient but keeps them busy!!!

Playing ball in the snow. He didn't quite understand that we couldn't do "summer" activities when we have tons of snow on the ground.:0)
Maybe we will try the snow another day, but for now I will relish the comfort of our nice, warm house.:0)
No comments:
Post a Comment