Thursday, February 12, 2009

Busy Day of Playing

It's a cold and VERY windy day here today. Carter had a 2-hour delay this morning because of the high winds. After we took him over to school, Jack and I kept busy inside all morning playing all sorts of fun things. I took lots of pictures to show all of you what we did.


Cutting out shapes in his Play-Doh. He loves play-doh. My cousin says it's because he is a tactile learner.
I know I cut off the top of his head in this picture but his "cheese" face is so darn cute that I had to include it anyway.:0)
Playing "Puupy Pals Bingo". It's a great game by Cranium that teaches shapes, colors, patterns, and taking turns (we need much work on that skill!!!).
Jason brought home this alphabet train puzzle one day and told Jack that it was a surprise just for him. Now every time we get it out he yells, "Surprise!! It's a surprise for me from Daddy!!".
After he put the puzzle together he had to go back and make sure the letters were all in the right order.
Cooking Mommy a meal in his play kitchen.
Spreading butter on our food before we dined on our fabulous feast.:0)
Watching the trees blowing like crazy in the high winds.
Buliding towers with his letter blocks.
Such concentration!!


With the busyness of the morning, it's no wonder Jack's taking a great nap for me now. Gotta love that!!!








No comments: