Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jack Funnies :0)

Jack cracks me up!! He is such a chatter box now and so many of the things that come out of his mouth are hilarious. I really need to start writing them down because it's hard to remember them all. Here are a few from the past couple of days.

Yesterday, he was making me a meal in his play kitchen. He brought me my food and then said, "Oh, I need a fork, a spoon, and a wife." I was laughing so hard and said, "Buddy, you mean you need a knife.". Then he said, "Oh yeah, a knife!!"

Today was gorgeous so we spent some time outside. We got out Jack's t-ball set so he could hit some balls. We had been playing for a while and then all of a sudden he stopped mid-swing and said, "Oh, I need my basketball hat!!!". Again, laughing, I said, "You mean a baseball hat?". Then he replied, "Oh yeah, a baseball hat!!". Then we had to go inside and get a hat before he could hit anymore balls.

Later, I was blowing bubbles for him and he was chasing them down. As he ran after the bubbles, he would say, "Hey, come back here you bubble!!! Oh, I got you!! I got you!!". Then when the bubble would pop he would say, "Oh, he's gone!!".

In other Hoerth news, the stomach flu (luckily no vomiting, though) has hit our house. This is very unusual for us. So far, only Carter and Jason have had the full-blown version. I'm REALLY hoping that Jack and I continue to avoid it.....I don't know how a fairly newly potty-trained kiddo would do with the stomach flu. YIKES!!!

No comments: