Carter had a basketball game yesterday. We had all planned to go to cheer him on but Jack didn't get to sleep for his nap until late so Jason stayed home with him so he could get some much needed sleep. It's always nice to go to Carter's games by myself so that I can actually pay attention the whole time and not have to run after Jack. I finally remembered to bring our bigger camera to take pictures. The little Kodak that I keep in my purse doesn't take good faraway shots. They turn out all dark and grainy.
Carter's team played a great game. The team that they played was by far the best team they've played so far. Carter's team can get pretty aggressive and the team they played got just as aggressive. It was a very exciting game to watch!!! Carter's team won by 2 points and remain undefeated for the season. They are all very proud of this.:0)
No comments:
Post a Comment