Thursday, March 26, 2009

Randomness

Just had a few random things to post about so I included them all under the heading "Randomness".:0) My parents are arriving today to visit with us for a long weekend. We are so excited that they are coming and should have lots of fun stuff to post about.:0)


This is the mess Jack makes with our VHS tapes (yes, we do still own VHS tapes) every time I'm on the computer. It keeps him occupied for a while and is fairly easy to clean up.:0)
Jack found these tiny bowling pins down in Carter's stuff in the basement. I think they go with the game table that Carter has but he never palys with them. Jack thought it was so fun to set them up and bowl in the kitchen.




After we got ready for church last night, Jack just sat down quietly and read some of his books. He looked so darn sweet in his cute little church outfit so I decided to snap some pics.:0) What's funny is that the minute we got over to church, Jason took Jack to go to the bathroom and managed to get pee all down the back of Jack's pants and underwear. Jason ran back across the street to get Jack a new pair of pants just as service was starting. Nothing like the pastor's family coming into service late and disrupting everything!!!



No comments: