Saturday, March 14, 2009

Carter's Last Game

Carter's last b-ball game was today. His team played great together and won their game. They ended up being undefeated for the season, whcih they were all very proud of. Jack was so good for us during the game so Jason and I were both able to watch the whole thing. He kept cheering really loud saying, "Go Carter!!! Good job Carter!!!" even if Carter was sitting on the bench.:0)


Carter bringing the ball down the court.
Team huddle. GO COWBOYS!!!

The ice cream cake that Coach Burtner brought for the kids.


Carter and his best bud, Max, enjoying their cake. I think Max had some in his mouth and that's we he's making a funny face.:0)


Jason and Carter at King's. We went there tonight for dinner to celebrate Carter's great b-ball season.


Jack and I at King's. I think he's saying "Cheese!!".


Jack enjoying his standard out-to eat fare, chicken and french fries.


Carter enjoying his Belgian waffle. He loves anything involving syrup.:0)


When we got home, Jack put his street sign in time out. He put it on the time out chair and said, "Now you sit there in time out for 5 minutes!!!". I asked him why the sign was in time out and he said, "Because he fell on the floor in the car". Is it a bad thing when your 3-year-old starts putting inanimate objects in time out????








No comments: