
He was watching the wind blowing in the trees. He kept saying, "It's really windy up there!!!".

This is one of those "telephones" where you talk to someone across the playground through these cone things. He thought it was hilarious to talk to Jason through them.:0)

He wanted to try to go down the fireman's pole. We suggested that perhaps he was still a bit too small to do it on his own just yet.

And I'll end our photos with one of me and the hubby. Aren't we cute?!?!
I also wanted to tell you all about Jack's new disgusting habit. He started this just about a week ago and it grosses me out!! Several times throughout the day, he sits down on the floor, couch, etc., takes his socks off and picks the lent out from between his toes. Completely disgusting, right?!?! He gets mad if you try to stop him so I just leave the room and let him pick away. What's really funny about the whole thing is that Jason has the same disgusting habit and I'm constantly telling him how gross I think it is. Now he's passed this nastiness down to our child. NICE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment