Saturday, March 14, 2009

Outside

It is a very pretty day here in PA. The temperature is 40-50 degrees and the sun is shining (at least mostly). The boys and I played outside for a while this morning and I plan on going for my first outside run in months while Jack is napping....yeah!!! I really do love my treadmill but I'm definitely looking forward to permanent nice weather so I can run outside every now and then.
Jack checking out the rocks in our neighbor's landscape. Don't worry, Ms. Pearl doesn't mind.:0)
Jack showing me a special rock that he found.
Carter in his "fort" underneath of our pine trees.
Jack loves gathering big sticks and carrying them around everywhere.
He had a great time today whacking all of the dead leaves with his sticks.
Carter loves to climb trees and we have some really good climbing trees in our yard.


Jack "climbing" a tree. At this point, his version of climbing is me setting him on a branch and standing with him to make sure he doesn't fall. I'm sure as soon as he's able, he will be right up in those trees with Carter.:0)







No comments: