Thursday, April 2, 2009

Attempt at Craftiness:0)

I am NOT at all crafty. I just don't have the patience and/or attention span to do many craft-type things. BUT...I want to start doing more crafts/projects with my boys so they are exposed to all different kinds of things. My parents got Jack a really fun craft set for Easter (the boys opened their Easter gifts from G-pa and G-ma Nickelson early). The set has white plaster eggs and comes with different colored paints to decorate them with. The boys and I got the eggs out tonight and painted away.


Jack had fun shoving his paint brushes as hard as he could into the paints to get huge globs to paint his eggs with........quite a mess!!!
His sweet little hands look so cute painting his egg.:0)

I love the looks of concentration on their faces.:0)


Here are our finished products. We only painted 4 of the 6 eggs included in the kit. Perhaps I will brave the other 2 with Jack some other day.:0) I really hope that you can tell which eggs Carter and I painted versus the 2 that Jack did!!!

Thanks for the egg painting kit, Mom and Dad!! Maybe I'm on my way to being a crafting fool now........probably not, but at least I tried!!!

No comments: