No, this is not a picture from December that I forgot to share with you. It is a picture of our yard today, April 7th. Seriously, is this some kind of sick joke?!?!?
Here's one of the flowers in our yard that popped up last week thinking it was Spring. Poor thing got a rude awakening today!!!So, some of you may be sick of hearing me complain about the weather. You may want to ask, "Kara, you've lived in Pittsburgh almost 6 years now. Shouldn't you be used to the weather by now?". My answer to that question would be, "NO!!!". I really don't think that I will EVER get used to the winters here. In fact, I'm fairly convinced that our next move should be somewhere way south of here. For those of you sick of my "weather complaining", I will promise you this.....I WILL NOT complain this summer when it gets really hot and humid here. I have definitely come to the conclusion that I would take a hot, humid summer over a LONG, COLD, SNOWY winter any day!!!
I thought I would leave you all with a picture of The Stink from today. Jason brought home some cookies from his meeting last night and Jack was so excited because they had rabbits on them. He kept saying, "OOOHHH.....Wook (look) Daddy/Mommy, this cookie has a rabbit on it!!!":0)

No comments:
Post a Comment