Sorry I haven't posted much lately. There hasn't been a whole lot going on with us. I'll give you all a quick update though. Jason went back for his follow-up appointment yesterday for his endoscopy. The doctor pretty much told him exactly what he had told him in the hospital. There is nothing serious going on, just a small irritated spot that should heal on its own. Jason will be taking a medicine similar to Nexium to keep acid from going up the esophagus and irritating the spot even more. He also has to continue to avoid coffee (YIKES!!) and high-stress situations (double YIKES!!). How does one expect a pastor to avoid stress not to mention a pastor with two boys at home?!?! We'll see how that goes!!! We're just very thankful that nothing serious is going on.
I cracked a tooth last night (actually an old filling in a tooth) and have to go to the dentist tomorrow to get it fixed. Fun times!!! At least I'm not in any pain right now....I just can't eat on that side of my mouth.
Jack didn't nap yesterday and was up at 5a.m. We were doing quite well with the whole sleeping thing for a couple of weeks and now he's getting himself all messed up again. It's like he doesn't sleep normally for several days and then has to play catch-up for the next several days. I just wish that he would get into some sort of "normal" sleep pattern. I really think that God is trying to teach me something with this whole sleep thing. Why else would he give someone who loves to sleep a child who seems so dead set against sleeping?!?!? Like they say, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, right? Right now I definitely don't feel stronger, just REALLY tired!!!
This Saturday is opening day for Carter's baseball league. I will take lots of pictures and post about his first game. We're excited to see how the season goes for him. He has really stepped it up in practices and has improved a lot. I'll let you know how he does.:0)
Bye for now.....hope you all have a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment