Today was the big Easter egg hunt over at church and the boys were SO excited to go "hunt" eggs.:0) Carter was once again on a quest to find an elusive "snake egg". These are eggs that are hidden extra hard and you win a prize if the number that is on your snake egg is called. He didn't find one but his buddy, Ryan, did which he was excited about. Jack was so eager to find eggs and had a VERY hard time being patient before the egg hunt started. Once it did start, he kept passing over tons of eggs because he wanted ones that were certain colors or sizes. Such a goof!!! Both of the boys found plenty of eggs and came home with tons of candy.
Carter had baseball practice this afternoon. I went for a while by myself while Jason stayed at the house while Jack napped. Once Jack woke up, I went home and picked him up to take him back to the ballfield with me. It's definitely MUCH easier to watch baseball practice when you don't have a 3-year-old running around the whole time (and I mean literally the whole time....the child never stopped moving!!!). Carter had a great practice and I was able to finally get some pictures of him practicing.
Here are some pics from our busy day:

Jack with his baseball Easter basket on top of his head....the child is nuts!!!

Me and Jack waiting for the Easter egg hunt to start.

Jack and his best bud, Annabelle. When I asked him to pose for a picture with her he jumped right next to her a smiled. Any other time I want to take a picture, he usually yells, "No take a picture, Mommy!!!". What a stink!!!

Hunting for Easter eggs!!!

Digging in a big bush to rescue some hidden eggs.:0)

Carter with his "loot".

Daddy helping Jack find some more eggs.

MMMMMM........chocolate!!!!

He was supposed to be looking at me and smiling. Instead, he's looking in the other direction and giving me that goofy "cheese" smile. What a goof!!!

Carter and his buddy, Ryan, waiting to see if they won a prize in the raffle.

Swing....Batter, Batter.......Swing!!!


Running to catch a pop fly. I thought this was an awesome action shot (if I do say so myself!!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment