Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Life Of The Party"

Last night was the Spring musical at Carter's school. As you may have guessed, it was entitled, "Life Of The Party". It was a 60's twist on the story of Mary and Martha. The kids did a great job and it was a very fun show to watch.:0)


Jack enjoying a snack during the musical. You will notice a "Jack eating snacks" theme in a lot of my posts......I always have (healthy) snacks with me to help keep him occupied.:0)

Carter with his class as they wait for the show to start. Our school's PTL tie-dyed shirts for all of the students to wear for the show.


Carter with his teacher, Miss Fett, in their tie-dyed shirts.



My two handsome boys in their tie-dyed shirts. Yes, I dressed Jack in his tie-dyed shirt just for the show.....maybe a little cheesy, but fun!!!:0)


I didn't video tape the whole show but I did tape Carter's class singing/dancing during the pre-show performances. ENJOY!!!

No comments: