Arla and I cooked all the regular Thanksgiving foods......turkey, gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, sweet potato casserole, green beans, crescent rolls, and apple pie a la mode. As Jack would say, "It was DEWICIOUS!!!"
Since we won't be seeing Jason's parents at Christmas, we decided to have them open their gifts from us while they were here. The boys got to open a couple of their presents as well, which is always a big hit with kids!!:0)
I want to end this post by sharing just some of the many things that I am thankful for:
*An amazing husband who loves me and is absolutely crazy about our 2 boys (and who did the laundry and dishes today because I was busy cooking:0)).
*Two happy, healthy little boys who fill my life with laughter and joy.
*Life.
*Two amazing parents who have always loved me unconditionally and now spoil my boys like crazy!!:0)
*A father-and mother-in-law who raised an amazing son that I am blessed to be married to.
*Most of all......A loving, gracious God who has blessed me with these and SO MANY other wonderful things.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment