Saturday, November 8, 2008

Patriots 3, Jets 4

Carter had another football game last night and his team (Patriots) played the Jets. Jack did not take a nap at all yesterday so he was quite cranky by evening time, so my wonderful husband offered to stay home with him so I could take Carter to his game. It was nice to go and actually be able to pay attention the whole time.:0)

Carter played great, throwing a great pass as QB, making a great running play, and also playing very well at defense. He was a bit disappointed that they lost but I reminded him that as long as he has fun and plays his best, that's all that matters. That's a hard concept for a 10-year-old boy. They're so competative at this age. Come to think of it, even when they grow up to be men they never lose that do they? I frequently catch Jason arguing and yelling at our Wii. As they say, boys will be boys!!!:0)

No comments: