A couple of days ago, we moved all of Jack's Brio track and trains up to his room because that will be where his new train table will go when he gets it for Christmas. Right before his nap today, he lined Thomas and a few of his friends up on the floor to play with them later. After I left the room, I heard Jack talking so I stood by his door and listened. Here's the "conversation" I overheard:
Jack: "But Thomas, I have to go to sleep now. Good night, Thomas. Sleep tight!!"
Thomas: Silence (of course!!)
Jack: "No, Thomas, I have to go to sleep now.
Thomas: Silently beckoning Jack to get out of bed and play with him.
Jack: "But Thomas, I have to go to sleep!!"
This "conversation" went on for another 5-10 minutes but Jack resisted the temptation and eventually konked out. Too funny!!!
As long as I'm posting, I'm going to brag a bit about how well Jack is doing with potty training. I feel I have earned the right to brag because this has been a long, hard time coming (or so it seems to me). He is consistently going pee and poop on the potty and has only had a handful of accidents the whole week. Our biggest challenge now will be getting him comfortable going other places besides our house. He is definitely skeptical about using other potties. I know he'll get it eventually. He is already doing such a great job and I am so proud of him!!!:0)
No comments:
Post a Comment