We woke up this morning to a blanket of snow on the ground. It was coming down pretty good but eventually stopped later in the morning. Then the sun came out and made it a beautiful winter day!!
One of the first things Jack said to me was that he was NOT going to wear his boots. We usually have to ease him into doning full winter gear so this was not the least bit suprising to me. He did put on his heavy winter coat but fell to the ground screaming when I tried to put on his new, adorable Elmer Fudd-style hat. I settled for the winter coat with the hood up and tennis shoes. Like I said, we'll ease him into it.:0) He dropped Baa (the raggedy-looking sheep in the picture) in the snow and he kept saying "My Baa and my shoes are too snowy!!"
Carter on the other hand loves bundling up and wearing his boots. They get to go outside in the snow at recess as long as it's not too cold out, which he loves.
I thought I looked awfully cute in my winter gear, so I had Carter pose with me for a picture.:0)
No comments:
Post a Comment