Saturday, December 6, 2008
The Best Hubby!!
I have such an incredible husband!! This morning, he cleaned our shower/bath tub with CLR to get the orange stains off that are left behind by our well water. He had to work so hard to get the stains to come off. I was trying to get some other cleaning done and Jack was not doing a very good job of entertaining himself. He kept getting into mischief and eventually ended up crying and screaming. While I settled him down and spent some time with him coloring, my wonderful husband finished vacuuming for me. Then, just as I had gotten Jack settled into watching a Blue's Clues movie and was about to resume cleaning, Jason came to me and said, "Get out of here. Go by yourself to Kohl's and get yourself some new running shoes. Just make sure you bring me back some Starbucks!!". I was so thankful to get out of the house by myself and to get new running shoes.....I had worn my old ones out and they didn't have much cushion left. Kohl's was absolutely crazy but it didn't matter to me because I had NO children to chase after and make behave.:0) I took my time, enjoyed my peppermint mocha, and found some cool new running shoes. When I returned home, Jason had made Jack lunch and was sitting down to eat with him. What a great man!!! I am SO blessed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment