Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"Here, Fishy, Fishy, Fishy!!!"




Jason and I got the boys a fish tank for Christmas. We wanted to have the fish for Christmas so we set the tank up last night because it needs to run for 24-48 hours before you put the fish in. So, this morning the boys were surprised and excited to find a fish tank in our living room. Jack loves to look at fish tanks and we have to visit the "fushies" at Wal-Mart every week when we go grocery shopping. Carter had a tank before Jack was born but we eventually put it away and he has been asking when he can have it back in his room. We decided that a big tank for both of them would be a great Christmas gift.



Jack keeps telling us that we need to get some "fushies" in the tank. I continue to tell him that we will be getting them tomorrow but he doesn't quite understand that yet. He also keeps saying, "Mommy, wook at aww the water!!". I continue to imagine him with his hands stuck down in the tank playing in the water, so each time he says this, I lovingly remind him not to touch the tank!! He also asked me if he could get in the tank to which I obviously responded, "No, we do not get in the tank." and his reply was, "Yeah, I too big." :0)

No comments: