Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Morning With Friends

Jack and I got to spend the morning with my good friend, Angie, and her two daughters, Annabelle and Amelia. Annabelle and Jack have known each other since before birth as Angie and I were pregnant with them around the same time (Annabelle is 4 months older). They have grown up together and Jack calls Annabelle his best friend.:0) Angie and I have been close friends since we moved here and it has been so much fun watching Annabelle and Jack grow up together. Amelia is 8 months old and such a peanut!!

We all exchanged gifts with each other. Jack was much more interested in playing with Annabelle's toys than checking out his gift but I'm sure we will have fun playing the new game he got. Angie and I had a great time visiting and catching up while the kiddos played.

Jack and Annabelle opening their gifts.



Annabelle helped Amelia open her gift. What a great big sister!!!

Amelia was happy to give an (almost) toothless grin for the camera!!!

Jack and Annabelle jumping on Annabelle's trampoline.





Jack putting the stethoscope on Annabelle so she could check his heart.


Jack and Annabelle eating lunch together. Annabelle is showing off her grilled cheese sandwich.:)

And one more picture of Amelia because she just so gosh darn adorable!!!

We had a great morning with our wonderful friends and we feel so blessed to have them in our lives!!

No comments: